- The Western Science Center: Home of the Mammoths and Mastodons. Come see all the real life fossils of some amazing animals that used to roam the valley. For more information visit: www.westerncentermuseum.
- March Airfield Air Museum: Where the stories of Aviation, Military, and March Air Field come alive. For more information visit:www.marchfield.org
- The Orange Empire Railway Museum: Bring Southern California’s railway history to life. Home to over 200 historic railway cars and locomotives, from Los Angels and the west the museum features over 90 acres of history. For more information visit: www.oerm.org
- San Jacinto Museum: Founded in 1939, the San Jacinto museum holds exhibits of the natural history, and the human history of the local Indian tribes. For more information visit: www.ci.san-jacinto.ca.us/news/museum.html
See one or more of the five local casinos.
- Casino Morongo: Set at the foot of the beautiful San Gorgonio and San Jacinto Mountains, Casino Morongo features 150,000 square feet of gaming, a four diamond Hotel, the Lazy River swimming pool, 5 different dining options, a Sage spa, and an exciting night life. For more information please visit:www.morongocasinoresort.com
- Soboba Casino: Located at the base of the San Jacinto Mountains Soboba Casino features slot games, bingo, a poker room and table games. For more information please visit: www.soboba.net
- Pala Casino: Located off of Highway 76 in Pala California, Pala Casino has over 2,000 state of the art slot and video machines, 87 table games, 10 great restaurants, 2 lounges with live entertainment daily, and a 2,000 seat Pala events center. There is always something to do at Pala. For more information visit: www.palacasino.com
- Pechanga Casino: The casino in the sun, Pechanga Casino is located in the Temecula Valley this is not just any casino; this resort features, night clubs, a golf course, a four diamond hotel and spa. If you’re looking for luxury this is the place. For more information visit: www.pechanga.com
- San Manuel Casino: Located in the heart of Southern California’s Inland Empire, San Manuel Indian Bingo and Casino offers the most fun in gaming, dining, and entertainment since 1986. For more information Please visit:www.sanmanuel.com
The wine country is calling! Wine tasting winery tours (including a jeep tour), an array of winery events are offered daily throughout the region. Along with fabulous wines you will find incredible restaurants, lush resorts, gift shops and beautiful picnic grounds. With over 30 different wineries in the area you will defiantly find your favorite flavor. For more information please visit:www.temeculawines.org
Shopping: Southern California features some of the largest indoor and outdoor malls:
The Cabazon Outlets: Located in Cabazon California, This mall features tons of brand name stores at discounted prices for more information visit:www.cabazonoutlets.com
The Promenade Temecula: This indoor mall will have you busy all day fulfilling all your shopping, and dinning dreams. For more information visit:www.promenadetemecula.com
Frey’s Antiques: If you have a passion for high quality antiques this is the store for you. For more information visit: www.freysantiques.com
Cherry Tree Cottage Antiques: This unique cottage offers antiques for the home and garden from McCall’s antique candles to shabby chic items at reasonable costs. For more information Visit: http://cherrytreecottageca.com/
Golf: People Tells us the number one reason for reserving at Golden Village Palms is the access to the phenomenal Golf Courses at reasonable prices.
Diamond Valley Golf Club: Find the Hidden Gem of the Inland Empire For more information Visit: www.diamondvalleygolf.net
Menifee Lakes: Where your experience will always be first Class. For more information Visit: www.menifee-lakes.com
PGA of Southern California: The place where golf is both exceptional and affordable. For more information visit: www.scpgagolf.com
Moreno Valley Ranch Golf Club: Impeccable playing conditions, dramatic elevations, and a view that is truly remarkable. For more information Visit:www.theranchatmorenovalley.com
Indulge the your adventurous sprit with some wild activities
· Sky Diving: Experience the ultimate thrill. For more information visit:http://www.skydiveelsinore.com/
· Ride in a Hot Air Balloon : The perfect combination of romance and adventure for more information visit:http://www.temeculaballoonadventure.com/