Golden Village Palms RV Resort has a long-standing commitment to giving back to the community where we work and live. Our contributions, leadership and volunteer efforts have helped to create a strong, energetic community in which our business can flourish and our employees and guests can live and work well.
Since 2012, we have raised contributions totaling over $135,000 and we are committed to continuing this effort through the 2015 season and beyond.
Contributions for the 2013/14 season totaled over $69,000 and included:
- The Model A Club: Collected donations of food and monetary contributions for the local Food Pantry.
- United Way for Santa’s Workshop: Collected new toys for local children in need.
- Santa to a Senior: Collected gifts and delivered to seniors who live alone.
- GVP Dog Parade: Collected blankets and animal food for the local Ramona Animal Shelter.
- Grandfathers for Golf: Donated to this non-profit to help the local at risk teens.
- GVP Quilting Group: Fund raises for the local Hospice.
- American Legion Fund Raising Events for local disabled Veterans.
If you would like to get involved with our Giving Back efforts, please speak with one of our resort representatives on-site to find out exactly how you can help.