What’s All the Rage at California’s Largest RV Resort?
We’ve Got 10 New Professional Pickleball Courts. Come on Over, Let’s Play!
Recently we’ve added 6 brand new USA Pickleball Association-Certified pickleball courts, totaling 10 courts to get you in the game. Pickleball is a perfect way to stay active, sharpen your skills and make new friends!
When you become a pickleball player, you’ll be joining a fast-growing community, not only here in the US, but in Canada and other parts of the world.
A close relative to tennis, pickleball moves at an easier pace and is typically much easier on joints. Due to the low-impact nature of the game, playing pickleball can result in fewer injuries while also elevating your mood and burning calories.
Things to bring:
- Paddles (we’ve got them here!)
- Two balls (you may wish to bring your own)
- Sweat-proof sunscreen and sweat towel
- SPF lip and nose protectant
- Water bottle and second drink with electrolytes
- Hat, sunglasses and light shirt for sun protection
We invite you to challenge yourself and your neighbor to a game of pickleball — one of the most celebrated, new outdoor recreation activities in the country. For more information, give us a call.