California's largest and most luxurious RV resort, Golden Village Palms RV Resort, in the San Jacinta Valley, has been certified as the only RV resort within the California Green Business Network.
This coalition of businesses leads the nation in its efforts to create a vibrant green economy by conserving energy, water, and resources for the sustainable health of the local community and the environment at large.
Partnership with Molekule
In February 2022, Golden Village Palms partnered with Molekule to install its state-of-the-art air purifiers at the resort. Molekule employs innovative PECO technology that uses free radicals – the same radicals used to destroy cancer cells – to break down pollutants at a molecular level. These pollutants include viruses, bacteria, mold, allergens, and chemicals. By using nanotechnology, PECO can destroy contaminants 1000 times smaller than the standard filters that qualify as HEPA filters
Park of the Year
Golden Village Palms RV Resort was recently named as a finalist in the "Park of the Year" awards competition presented by The National Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds (ARVC).
Spanning 60 acres in San Jacinto Valley, Golden Village Palms offers 1,000 well-appointed RV lots, 102 charming cottages, and world-class amenities for an active adult lifestyle. The desert oasis is home to three outdoor swimming pools, 10 championship pickleball courts, a putting green, volleyball courts, and California's Shuffleboard Hall of Fame.
Implemented Green Practices
Golden Village Palms currently implements the following green practices:
- The use of energy-efficient lighting.
- The use of certified non-toxic laundry, cleaning, and building maintenance products in non-aerosol containers to reduce pollution.
- Donating used furniture, supplies, and materials to local non-profit organizations for waste diversion.
- The placement of recycling bins next to trash bins in public spaces.
- The training of staff regarding proper sorting for recycling and composting.
- The control of air conditioning and heating in public spaces through occupancy sensors or key cards to conserve energy.
- The use of low-flush toilets to conserve water.
- Introducing a chef's garden where herbs and vegetables are grown on the property; reduces the radius of the resort's shopping cart for food supplies.
Enjoy Dining at Golden Village Palms RV Resort
Golden Village Palms RV Resort celebrates its 50th anniversary with induction into the California Green Business Network.
At Golden Village Palms RV Resort, we implemented practices to prevent pollution, reduce waste, conserve energy, save water, operate more sustainably, and exceed regulatory requirements. With our resorts welcoming thousands of visitors each year, we take great responsibility for maintaining sustainability and sharing this positive impact on the lives of many of us.